Wednesday, March 11, 2009

sometimes i think i have very simple faith

which is why i have trouble communicating to others why i believe in God, why i became a christian and all.

i just can't explain it! and when i tell others that it's faith, they give me a look then say that that's such a typical christian answer


haha! but.. how do you explain something that is so much more than words?


i believe in very innocent things sometimes.


when i'm feeling very stressed and troubled, and i try to call someone and that person doesn't pick up, i believe that God has faith in me, that i am equipped to handle this situation i'm in.

or when i am evaxing at schools, to no results whatsoever, i believe that God values my efforts above everything else. and that keeps me going even if i don't see fruits.

i believe that all the scars and hurts that i'm going true will serve a greater purpose in the future. i don't know what, but i believe that these things don't happen for no reason or by chance. i'm not being a sadist, but i am truly learning to rejoice in my sufferings!


i believe in many things, and i believe the most in God.

it's not that i reject anything that goes against my faith. i do ponder sometimes, if God is real, is what i'm doing worth it. but normally, these serve to reinforce my faith further. and sometimes when i don't get an answer out of these questions, it doesn't affect me. why? i can't explain :)



haha, very new believer faith isn't it? i hope that this isn't just a phase of faith, because this is keeping me strong for now. i hope to have this childlike faith throughout eternity!!


wanna encourage you to listen to this song :) the song only starts a few seconds after, and it may load slow, but it's a wonderful song
if you aren't a believer, you may feel uncomfortable at atound 9 minutes in, but i hope that your heart will be open and touched by the song :D


First - City Harvest Church

First.

I love because you first loved me
I live because of what you gave
You died,
showed me how to live
Your mercy taught me to forgive

You came and poured yourself so free
Your blood washed away my sin
And now i can live again
Im more of you and less of me

My first love, forever you will be
My first breath, you're the life in me
My first joy, the world can never take from me
My covenant with you
Jesus

Your Love falls down (x3)
Over me

2 comments:

  1. From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise [Psalm 8:2]

    I guess true faith is like that of children? Pure and unshaken; although it seems ungrounded at times, haha.

    Believe in Him always! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!! remember what you said okay :)

    ReplyDelete