Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ahh i'm really quite heartened that people do read my blog :)

well it's been finalised that i'm entering pulau tekong on friday!
dum dum dummmmmmmmm
haha.. can i say that i feel very uneasy? gah

okay, my main issues with NS is simply, the physical aspects!
PT, exercise, IPPT, etc
if you don't already know, I AM SUPER UNFIT
flabby boy
flabby boy
flabby boy
flabby boy
flabby boy

>___<

haha plus i'm super unprepared. haven't bought ANYTHING, which should hopefully be rectified by tomorrow (intensive shopping!)
the gen acts NS guys will be bringing me to army market :)

okay la, i have sorta resigned to my fate already. haha! shall look to the positive!
you will see a less flabby kenny in the future :P

i'm still undecided as to whether i should cut my hair before friday. my rationale for not cutting is that i won't feel so weird when i cut inside, cause anyway everybody is gonna have the same hairstyle. whereas if i cut now, together with my new thick black specs, it'll be screaming "I AM NS GUY"

-shudder-

kenny is going to be a NS man soon

wah i'm really dwelling on this!!


haha well i felt very ministered to today, from care group worship to dawn chatting with me :D
friendly reminder: please pray for me, and sms me encouraging smses from friday onwards k! i'll be confined for 2 weeks, so i'll hugely appreciate it. thanks! :D


it's the little things that count!

2 comments: