Thursday, March 12, 2009

i chickened out of cutting my hair...

haha... okay la for economic reasons, and also i'm worried that i'll be very emo before i even enlist. i hoping that once i step onto that island which must not be named, i'll be filled with vigour and be able to handle anything! including losing my hair.


i think hair gives a sense of security for me, cause my fringe can cover my face. well forehead only, but it's like 1/4 of the face :P

oh!! my handphone number is 96365034!!


-anticipates many encouraging smses-
:D
oh ya! i'll do my best to reply all sms-es, but it may be pretty erratic :) phone batt please last super long please~



this is possibly my last post, so my last words!

i'm quite sad that i can't attend ESS. can't watch raphael dance!!!! gah. maybe watching my shepherd dance a couple dance with another CL will make me backslide, so God's exempting me from ESS :P

NO LA kidding! jiayou dancing if you do see this raphael :)
dance till your pants fall off!



HWACHONG CG
i'll miss you i'll miss you i'll miss you i'll miss you i'll miss you!!!
better grow while i'm gone okay. please bring new life into the care group! i wanna see many healthy spiritual babies when i come back out :) you guys can do it! i'm certain of it. i see so much potential in every single one of you, it awes me when i realise that i had the privilege to be part of this care group.

everyone, walk close to God k? or i'll come back from the island that must not be named and shoot you with my new rifle :P


JCcentral
i'll miss you guys alot too!!!! :(
thanks for a super super fun 1 year of my christian life :) everyone contributed to the strong bond i feel in this unit, and i'm sure that this group will grow to be immensely attractive :D ah remember BRA!
biblical, relevent, attractive!
erk discipleship that flows down from xiangyu is like that de. :P


all other friends!!!
i'll do my best in maintaining contact! i'm sure that i'll remain close friends with some of you :D and i look forward to when we are in UNI together! yup yup the future keeps me going strong even if NS turns out disastrous. hah. oh wait no i expect that it'll be a wonderful journey!!! that was an 'if' :P



farewell, keep me in your prayers!
pray that i won't stop praying in NS

No comments:

Post a Comment